View Single Post

Old 03-16-2012, 09:55 PM
Banned

Liked 1,451 Times in 555 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avery11 View Post
StatesRightist,

I have run into alot of your posts lately and I chuckle when I read them because I think if we met we'd be best friends or worst enemies - no in between.

Thats a compliment, Sir. I'm a very deliberate man and you strike me as one too - all or nothing. When you take the time to type, you don't B.S. or beat around the bush.

I call it like I see it and I appreciate (for better or worse) when others do the same.

No offense meant but when people respond with "well, how bad do you want it?" it doesn't do anything toanswer the question.

I think some people are afraid to make a statement and stand behind it because it may not be popular or they may have to eat it and learn something.

Anyway, I appreciate the candid and direct remarks you add to the forum.

There are many like that here - I'm just calling you out tonight.

Keep the opinions coming guys. I am reading them all. If my mind was already made up, I wouldn't waste your time.

This will be a shipping deal so no chance to inspect it but I'm not worried about that part - I can fix most minor things nd if not - it's my fault anyway and I accept the risk.
Taken as a compliment and thank you Sir. I was taught to say what you mean and don't say something you can't or won't back up.