View Single Post

Old 03-19-2012, 12:00 PM

Liked 2,082 Times in 606 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1Aspenhill View Post
Calmex,
Are you coming to Tulsa at the end of the month? If so, I'll bring some diamond magnas for you to choose from. They aren't perfect, but maybe you could find a pair that would make you and your HD happy!
Bill
Bill:
I'd love to be able to. Unfortunately, Tulsa in the Spring is a week before "Semana Santa", the Easter break. In Canada or the U.S., the Christmas Season is the make-it-or-break-it season. Here, it's Easter. Christmas is becoming somewhat commercialized here -- 22 years ago when I came it was just a quiet time to spend with your family but that is changing. Still, Easter is when everything just goes bonkers.

Also, it's getting hot out there. I have an Ice Cream Store. It would be almost impossible for me to get away. However, my friend Lazcool (who is posting here in this thread for his first time I think) needs a couple sets of grips and I certainly need one set. If you can send me photos of what you have and prices, I'll share them with Lazcool and we'll send you a cheque. I have a U.S. address that things like this can be shipped to and they come down safely (if slowly).

If the economy just continues to slowly improve, maybe I'll get back up to Tulsa again sometime because I had a lot of fun.
The Following User Likes This Post: