View Single Post

Old 03-19-2012, 12:19 PM

Liked 2,082 Times in 606 Posts

I should mention here, quietly, that one of the guns in the photos Lazcool posted is an R.M. . Please treat that delicately, as I hope you all know that Mexico has caliber restrictions and .38 Special is the top-end for civilians. Refer to it as an R.M. and we all know what we're talking about but we're not giving up anything to Gran Hermano (the Mexican Big Brother) should they be reading. Mexican Gun Forums are monitored FULL TIME by the Army, trying to learn what they can learn. I doubt they'd monitor here, because it's in English...but better safe than sorry when you're not totally free.

Obviously, he has never fired it, only fondled it. I have never even seen it myself, but I'm going to take a trip to see it after Easter and eat with Lazcool in the "Sirloin Stockade", a sort of Bonanza or Ponderosa restuarant in his city that is just all the rage down here although such chains were starting to fall out of favor up North 20 years ago.

Probably, Lazcool, you should be cautious about posting photos of that one. You know about mine, and I don't post many photos of it either. You know, buddy, just how quick the Gestapo would react if they knew what it was and who you were. I'm just sayin', okay?