View Single Post

Old 03-24-2012, 11:20 AM

Liked 45 Times in 34 Posts
Default Streamlight TLR-4

I ended up with the Streamlight TLR-4. Picked it up yesterday at my favorite local gun shop. I paid $132 out the door for it. This is almost identical to the TLR-3 except it's a bit brighter(110 lumens compared to 90 on the TLR-3) and it has a red laser built in. Overall quality is great, it fits my 40C nice and snug with no wiggle.

I was about to purchase the TLR-3 for $80, but I up sold myself to the TLR-4 that just arrived. My dealer told me he had ordered a few TLR-4's a few months back and they just arrived. We unboxed the TLR-4 and compared it to the TLR-3(wanted to make sure it was gonna fit). Almost identical dimensions, exception to the the small laser bulge at the bottom.

I patiently waited til it got dark to feel and try it out. Had it mounted to my M&P 40C(haven't tried it on anything else yet). The 110 lumen LED light is very clear and bright. I can easily light up every room in the house and those long hallways. I took it outside and again, easy bright light out to about 40 feet where my block wall is. Having the laser is a nice plus as well.

I'll come back and post a few pics!

Last edited by AZ115; 03-25-2012 at 01:50 PM.