View Single Post

Old 03-24-2012, 11:48 AM

Liked 2 Times in 1 Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kavinsky View Post
they might have done that already or tried to as the writer of one films got one of the ones they used in the shooting of magnum force as a present.

actually that begs the question what kind of gun collection does eastwood have? I mean I know he was into ferrari's (namely a 275 GTB he got as part of the deal with the good the bad and the ugly and a 512 BB) but I've never really heard of him having guns outside of his films.
I was always under the impression he is fairly middle of the road to liberal in his politics.

I don't think he is 180 degrees from Dirty Harry, but I seem to remember that one of the ironies of his judge, jury and executioner characters is that in person he is not like that.

I don't know how liberal he really is, but supposedly he has made statements that he supports a "certain amount" of gun control. According to Wikipedia, he supports the California Brady Bill. Not sure if he would be a gun owner or not but even so, you would think a Colt Walker and a model 29 would be framed on his wall for helping make him a boatload of money....

Last edited by tgd31968; 03-24-2012 at 12:05 PM.