View Single Post

Old 03-25-2012, 08:30 AM

Liked 10 Times in 4 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spartikus View Post
So after seeing the Hi Viz front sight (that I accidentally ruined trying to install it myself) I'm not totally sold and sure what direction I should go. Not that it was bad but I'm starting to think that I will want sights in low light situations as well as easy to see in the day time. Mainly I will be using my M&P9c for CC and general shooting as well as a home defense weapon.

I will say that I am becoming a pretty huge fan of all black rear sights and fiber optic front sight but that doesn't help me much in low light. Guess I would love to hear some people's thoughts one way or the other as well as some good product suggestions.

P.S. Also probably going to get the new CT Rail Master laser eventually so with that said does that change the potential need for night sights?
I have NS on my pro 4.25''. I think they are the perfect blend for day and night. For HD, night sights trump everything IMO.
I'm so intuned to iron sights, lasers just don't interest me. That said, if you can transition between lasers and irons, I guess it would be viable.
I always figured in a SD situation, sights aren't going to matter that much. It's going to be, point and shoot.
The Following User Likes This Post: