View Single Post

Old 03-25-2012, 10:05 AM

Liked 57 Times in 34 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by StatesRightist View Post
OK, I never said the .357 Sig was a bad round, just as I never said 9mm was a bad round. So if you like the round, you should carry it, there is nothing wrong with it. It's a good round, as is the 9mm.

One thing though, the quote does not support the fact that the .357 Sig in every case except one, by the VA State police is a one stop round over the long term. You have an early report on the round. You can't draw that conclusion based on an early report based on several cases. I've seen a subsequent report that states they are having good results out of the round, but not miraculous results, which is what all but one long term would be. Make sense?
I agree with that, I am not an advocate of 357 Sig at all. I had just remembered that article when I came across this post. Just passing along some information and I have came accross this info on several different sites, although I do not know exactly how old the information is, it mentions Double Tap Ammo and it has only been around since 2002 so the info is less than 10 years old.

Last edited by CCWKY; 03-25-2012 at 10:20 AM.
The Following User Likes This Post: