View Single Post

Old 03-30-2012, 09:53 AM

Liked 23 Times in 18 Posts

My wife never liked guns . I took her to the range one day and put a round in my Sigma and talked her into a go with it . Bang. Turned around and handed it to me and that was all she would shoot it . Did not like it . A few monthe later I was in drooling at the gun shop and had my wife along told her to pick one out she liked for her birthday. Well she ended up talking to a salesman who was a retired fed. . I came back after a while and she picked out a Ruger LCP 380 . She had a little 22 in mind until her little visit . Pretty snappy but I did not say anything . Happy birthday And signed her up for a CC class .
Home to the range .Bang . to much recoil and noise . Ok I said why did you get this gun . She gave me her reasons . I told her then go with that .End of that session . Bought her a lazer Just a point and shoot anyway . Ohh she liked that . Pretty sexy. Off to the range told her load it up and blast away . Just shoot do not worry about hitting anything today . Then we shot the 22 . She now likes the 380 no big deal . She now took the cc class .Had a great time and changed her attitude . She carries the 380 and goes to the range whenever I go . Now I will slowly move her into bigger guns .