View Single Post

Old 04-03-2012, 12:52 AM

Liked 1,185 Times in 453 Posts

I just ordered a 325 PD -- have not had a chance to carry it yet but have 4 Kimber .45's and like the knockdown power of a .45 ACP. As you have probably heard, the Army is currently testing 12 different .45 auto pistols as a replacement for the Beretta M-9 (military version of the Beretta 92). I have carried the M-9 in combat zones (with 3 extra 15-rd mags) and while I felt very comfortable shooting it (I carried it in
holster mounted low sternum level (chest carry) on the front of my body armor); I always carried an M-4 carbine in addition (the M-9 was my issued weapon). I have carried a Model 327 PD (.357 mag, 8-shot,
Sc-Ti frame, very similar to the 325 PD) and you simply have to wear the proper clothing -- it can be concealed. Unfortunately, my 327 was stolen (truck was burglarized) and I have not been able to find another
(and I have looked everywhere) -- so I ordered a 325 as an interim carry. I would prefer 8 rounds in the cylinder to 6, but I am going to give the 325 PD a serious try (I usually carried either a Kimber or my 327 PD). I am looking forward to seeing how the 325 PD carries.
The Following User Likes This Post: