View Single Post

Old 04-04-2012, 01:58 PM

Liked 535 Times in 209 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawman90 View Post
SIG and Beretta are probably my favorite manufacturer these days, simply because they still make metal guns. Smith hasn't really impressed me in the last 10 years, I'd rather buy a nice used 1st/2nd/3rd gen auto or a used non-trigger lock wheelgun by them. I also refuse to buy one of the SIG P250's, and yes I have shot and handled them. They simply do not look like a completed gun from the back, I'm just picky I guess. My GLOCK, USP and XD will suffice in the plastic department...otherwise it's all metal for me. I wish the others in my generation felt the same way, but sadly they all want plastic.
I agree with You .
Sig P226 9mm (or SIG MK23 9mm) and Beretta 92 series ( or 92G LE, M9) are WORLD popular service pistols that are really great. Much better than most. The only pistol with a better record is an FN Hi Power 9mm.

The only pistol that can give them and IS giving them true competition (WORLDWIDE) is a G17 9mm.

With LE , G22 GEN4 (15/22 rd magazine capacity) seems to be be a weapon of choice here in US.