View Single Post

Old 04-06-2012, 11:50 PM

Liked 1,818 Times in 572 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by arc2x4 View Post
Because a 900 fps 240 grain .44 caliber bullet will go completely through two human beings and thats all you need for self defense? Because a 240 grain 750 fps will knock a bowling pin 10 feet through the air at a BP match, and will make a nice clean hole in a target at 25 yards right where you point it. Because some of us reload and can tailor the round to the gun, and we like to shoot 100 rounds in a 2 hour session at the range, without beating up the joints in our hand.

Next time you have one of theose womper stompers in you gun take off your hearing protector and fire one round down range, then see how long it takes to get the sights back on target and fire another, then go for a third one, and ask your self if thats what you want to fire in your living room at an intruder at dark o thirty.

This is America, and you are free to choose what ammo you want to shoot in your .44 and so are we.
Hey Wyatt, you missed my point entirely. I could really care less what you or anyone else chose to fire in your revolvers and I can pretty much guarantee you a .44 magnum isn't going to go off in my living room. Your senseless rant about firing magnums without hearing protection is also pretty much ridiculous and laughable in my opinion. Furthermore, I don't know why you decided to throw in the self defense statement either. Read what I said again but this time, don't go jumping to conclusions.

By the way Mr. Wilson, that's one beautiful revolver you have there!

Last edited by PA Reb; 04-06-2012 at 11:53 PM.
The Following 6 Users Like Post: