View Single Post

Old 04-09-2012, 03:49 PM

Liked 91 Times in 50 Posts
Default Not that I WANT To, but you actually Can't use a Magpul PRS stock can you?

Stupid question, help me out here and confirm my thought process and or logic/flawed logic...

As I understand it, all of the Magpul stocks EXCEPT the PRS (Precision Rifle / Sniper) stock, use 'standard' carbine buffers aka Receiver Extensions and therefore are compatible with the molded plastic 'buffer tube' that is sticking off the pack of the 15-22 i... but because the PRS Stock uses an actual RIFLE BUFFER receiver extension, the longer sized one, it won't work on the 15-22 right? (Because since the 15-22 has the hard plastic molded tube on the receiver it's not changeable etc. so you get what you got, right?)

i'm just curious because, my 15-22 is set up the way I like it and it's going to stay that way....... BUT.... I'm having a hankering for another one DOH!

The truth is, if I listen to that b1%*$#ch addiction when she whispers in my ear, tellling me to succumb to her opiate receptor ravishing ways that call for immediate pacification with S&W M&P 15-22 rifles.... I really like my current (Which of course is the best ever displayed on this forum, sorry guys who thought yours was the coolest ) and mine is set up for 'CQB' and it's much more of a SOCOMish M4 rifle, with the Aimpoint Micro and the stock closed all the way (permanently, NJ allows no modificatiion or adjusting or folding/collapsing/buffing to a high glossy shine) -of an stocks... because you could rob a bank and commit murders so much easier with your stock adjusted.... YOU CAN actually CLOSE THE STOCK ALL THE WAY CLOSED, and Permanently affix it that way, making it A PERMANENT BANK ROBBING UTILITY/TOOL, just can't do it sometimes one way/sometimes another way,.

SO i have been thinking about another 15-22, starting from scratch, and making it a different style of 15-22... a scoped rifle style AR rather than Red dot reflex style. I'm thinking a patented Suburban Sniper Scrappy style rifle...SDM/RRR --- Scrappy's Desingated Marksman/Recce Rimfire Rifle...

and just for the sheer tacticoolest factor, a Magpul PRS Stock would be so cool but, could I do it?