View Single Post

Old 04-09-2012, 05:11 PM

Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts

I bought my 360PD twice. Had it and got seduced by a semi auto so I traded it in. Did not take long for the semi to become uncomfortable to carry and just a little longer before it started to jam. I actually traded in the new gun and bought back my 360PD and could not be happier. It is the lightest powerful gun I own. I easily can shoot the Reminton Golden Saber .357 125 gr. rounds through it. Yes it recoils a bit but much less than any hit I ever took playing football or fast ball/line drive I caught in baseball. I will admit that shooting a cylinder of full power .357 magnums took some skin off of my hand. No blood and no bruises, just the top layer of skin. Web of hand was red but it faded before I got home. Nothing like some posts make it out to be but I have a feeling that few of them played sports everyday like we did in the old days before cell phones and computers. Not pleasent to shoot though. Tried the mild Golden Sabers and they shoot to POA and follow up shots are not a problem. Have all sorts of regular .38 and +P that have been recommended by real and imagined experts alike but every time I go to the range and empty my gun into a target I am reminded that I can handle shooting tht GS out of this gun and putting them all in COM in rapid fire so I always go back to them.