View Single Post

Old 04-15-2012, 07:28 PM

Liked 156 Times in 114 Posts

I do not use Crayons myself since I no longer have children but my children do have children who I am sure use a computer to color things but I could be wrong!

My wife is also dead but there was still some nail polish hanging around so I use it. The first thing I do to any of my M&Ps is color them with a particular white that seems to stand out very well.

The entire process takes less than 10 minutes per gun and last until you decide to change colors or remove the paint with nail polish remover! For those interested in doing the same with their weapons the process is below!
  • Using a Q-tip and isopropyl alcohol degrease the area to be painted
  • Take a nail polish of your choice and liberally fill in the voids in the slide that are stamped where you want paint
  • Using non acetone nail polish remover on a paper towel or rag gently rub off the excess nail polish
  • Check for good definition and if necessary repaint and then remove excess paint til satisfied

There you have it how to custom paint your M&P or any gun for that matter, I also paint the witness holes and caliber of all my magazines it makes it much easier to read them in low light conditions!