View Single Post

Old 04-16-2012, 05:45 AM

Liked 12 Times in 6 Posts

Reading quite a few complaints about the size of the shields. One possibility is that it could not be made any smaller and still have the same reliability that people have come to expect from the M&P line of pistols. Other manufactures have made smaller 9mm pistols and some have had spotty reliability issues. Look how many people bash Kahr PM9's, mine runs 100% but it seems there are a few that don't. If M&P wan'ts to corner the LEO bug market and become king of the hill with CCW'ers it has to be very reliable. Hell look at the tarnishing that Glock has taken over the gen 4 line. I have four gen 4 Glocks that all run 100%. The few that don't work well has left Glock with a very bad taste in it's mouth. I love all my Glocks and don't plan on selling them, but I do see the M&P line for what it is. A great pistol with a great up and comming future striving to be #1 in the LEO/CCW community and I'll bet they are trying to avoid any setbacks at any cost. Just my two cents, which is worth nothing in this economy.