View Single Post

Old 04-19-2012, 06:49 PM

Liked 12 Times in 7 Posts
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by wilddoc View Post
i bought the s&w 357 magnum performance center 8 shots model 327 2" barrel

excited,,, went to the range and shot 50 rounds 38 special Ammos,,,took it to the next level with  hornady 125 gr 357 and after the first 8 rounds the cylinder opened but the empty jackets wouldn't eject ,,asked for help from the range person who told me that the use of the 38 had caused accumulation of bore and that was the reason for the jamm , after cleaning it and going back to the range , I loaded up with 8 rounds of 357 hornady 125 grains and this time it shot three bullets and the cylinder would not rotate to shoot anymore and would not open ,,,a complete lock out,,does  anyone know if this is a defect in the model or I just happen to get unlucky with this one gun? I appreciate any replies as I need to solve this problem by monday

tnxs in advanced, dr machado
thanks for the sharing wilddoc... i will never buy hornady again. i just got the same revolver and can't wait to try her out! she is definitely extraordinary, a one of a kind "snubby" and almost too pretty to shoot!

btw: take the gun and look at her straight down the barrel... is it just my eyes playing tricks or does the "custom titanium barrel shroud special lock nut system" appear to be slightly jacked to the left??? - or is it just the way the lines are cut? no matter how much i look at her, my conclusion is that she does not look laser straight...

Last edited by lee_radio; 04-19-2012 at 06:53 PM.