View Single Post

Old 04-24-2012, 06:33 AM

Liked 21 Times in 17 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fyaman View Post
Jim. I just received this scope from Cabelas also, but without the mounts. I purchased it within the promo period and assumed they would include them. I plan on giving them a call tomorrow, but did they just send the mounts with the scope or did you have to include them in your order?
When I called Cabellas I made sure they knew about the free rings/mounts. The scope and mount came in one package, also they said the would have to charge me to ship it. Told them I could get it from optics planet shipped free for the same price and the said they would ship it for free. I would call them they sometimes will have items at diffrent stores and you will get several deliveries for the same order. Cabellas will take care of it, the deal they have includes the mount. If you go to Nikon hunting, you can do the spot on ballistic program and type in your zero, power mag and ammo and get a tragectory print out for you specific round. If you use your i=phone app at the range it will calculate humidity & altitude. Good shooting. Jim