View Single Post

Old 04-29-2012, 09:34 AM

Liked 404 Times in 242 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rumbear View Post
I don't post here much.... mainly lurk. The BS runs waaay to deep on most forums to suit my ankle highs. JaPes, OneEyed Open all seem to have a good grasp. The AR15....it's a rifle. It is a simple design created to put lead down range. S&W has taken, neh, removed, the "mystery" of the AR15. The Jedi dinosaurs now know they are, well, ....dinosaurs. So they squeal like gut shot boars. The AR is not rocket science. It's more like a Ruger 10-22. Yeah, I said that.

Jeebus take a breath...would the military want a highly refined, sophisticated, finicky weapon for it's sojurs? Hell, no. The goal is lead, southbound towards the enemy. That's it. Yet the dinosaurs want to argue that [insert name here] has the best AR 15 and if you don't have one of those well, you aint' sh**. EOTEch, dust gaurds, trigger protectors, it HAS to cost big $$........give it a rest. Or...kiss my trigger finger. Last time I checked, if you have a hole in your head, it really doesn't matter if you had a top of the line whozawhatits or a ******* punt gun. Well, Skippy, my LMT custom manufactured, highly technical weapo would have sent a projectile that would have hit the person in the upper left eyelid had I gotten a shot off...unfortunately, I suffered a double tap from an inferior product. Life is so unfair. Last time I checked my game rifles none had no "dust covers".....Praise Jeebus the charging game never knew that. Lest I be having this debate with an animal of lessor intelligence.

I love my S&W 15 SPORT. The dinosaurs are dead and gas is over $4.00 a gallon.....hot air has a price. Bloviate on......
After reading this, I have a better understanding of your name.
The Following User Likes This Post: