View Single Post

Old 05-02-2012, 10:25 PM

Liked 20 Times in 14 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by stavman11 View Post
What to do What to do

LOVE my 15-22... but keep wondering about the M&P Ar15 .223

I think I NEED Both

Snagged my Buddies Bushmaster Ar15 today and went to the Range.... Only shot 40rds, 2 mags.....

REALLY REALLY REALLY wanna do my Slide fire on a FULL AR15 Frame.....

$1000 for Another Gun (would be 4 in 2 months) $100 in Rounds PER Sunday Minimum......

what do you guys Think?????????

Stav
You do. You do need both Which S&W? The 'sport' goes on sale around here for $600 something so that could you leave you with some in the wallet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZenOhSix View Post

And this is how I broke it in:

Zombie deer never had a chance...
Nice! I'm sure that would have freaked me out if I were a few lanes away haha. Palmetto is so awesome. Great value with their stuff. I'm going to order my lower parts kit from them & who knows? If at the time they have a crazy sale, I'll get their $50 stripped lowers I have the itch to buy more parts for my first build. Think I mentioned earlier when this thread was started but all I have is a handguard, bolt carrier group and iron sights. Few things on the list I may buy soon:

*BCM stripped upper(comes with the dust cover & assist)-A blemished one for the savings
*BCM Gunfighter charging handle
*Yankee Hill low profile gas block
*PSA lower parts kit with Ergo grip sans trigger control group
*Geiselle Automatics- Super Dynamic Combat 2-stage trigger
*Battlecomp 1.0 compensator
*La-Rue's new pistol grip(A-Peg)
*A1 USGI buttstock assembly from Fulton Armory

Then I'd just need someone's stripped lower, someone's 1 in 8" twist barrel, magazine lock, Solar Tactical grip wrap and a mid-length gas tube and I'm good!

Oh...10-round magazines and ammo would be nice too.

Last edited by Jav; 05-02-2012 at 10:28 PM.