View Single Post

Old 05-05-2012, 04:31 PM

Liked 2,270 Times in 1,273 Posts

I carried an M16a1 in the Marine Corps till I traded up to a M60, never really used the dust cover and have never used a FA for anything other than when the Drill Instructor told us how to use it. I have put a couple of thousand rounds through mine now and other than a sideways primer on a wolf bullet have had no problems what so ever. I have also been able to customize it extensively (LOL just ask anyone) for a reasonable amount of money. I have had not one second of buyers remorse and after comparing them side by side with a Colt AR15A3 and a Bushmaster Patrolman? something like that, I have actually been happier that I chose the Sport its accuracy was quite a bit more than the other two. If you are looking for more than the sport offers then you need to look around but if you are wanting a good, dependable, solid and accurate AR to get into the game with, one that you can customize cause all the parts fit then the Sport is the way to go. This is all my opinion but I believe there are other people in this room who will back it up.