View Single Post

Old 05-06-2012, 07:29 AM

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by tshark View Post
Hello everyone, I am new to the forum and I am considering purchasing my first M&P. I am not new to handguns, I own several Glocks and S&W revolvers. Lately, I have been thinking about purchasing something new and different than a Glock. (Still like them, looking to change things up.)

I know this can be very subjective, but I will welcome any suggestions for my first M&P. I own 9mm, .40, and .45 cal Glocks. So, I am open to any caliber. I tend to like the full size frames better. Thanks in advance for your opinions. Frank.
Hi Frank. I'm new, too, with my first ever M&P (Shield), and I was in a similar situation with you as I own several Glocks. I have absolutely no regrets whatsoever. Though the Shield is new, small, and shaped differently from the Glocks we're used to, after the first range session with it, I felt like I've owned this little gun for years. Another way to put it... it felt the same way as the first time you picked up your first Glock, so I'm confident you'll be happy with which ever model M&P you decide to get.