View Single Post

Old 05-07-2012, 06:23 AM

Liked 362 Times in 268 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nmedeiros View Post
Mounted the redfield revolution with nikon's p-series mount n they are awesome n might i say look damn good as well 49.99 @ dicks sporting goods. Also, i never understood why the word fire is always red like its associated with "stop". Mines green, cause my fire means "go". Haha enjoy pics. Comments n feedback?

Also, as an experiment i used birthday candles to do the letters. It looks more faded than a true white which i like and more waxy which i think will stay longer? Be prepared for scrubbing after you cover it haha

It is always red on a safety when the gun is capable of firing and some other color or none when the safety is on. If you hand that firearm to someone who does not know you could possibly have a shooting accident if they don't read what the color is saying. I would not want you to get in a situation where someone might accidentally shoot someone else or you.
Please do us serious shooters a favor and change the fire color on the safety to red so no one gets screwed up by it.