View Single Post

Old 05-07-2012, 04:20 PM

Liked 9 Times in 8 Posts

Yeah, I might need to clarify a bit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titegroups View Post
Collect or accumulate.
My definition of "collection" would be a focused accumulation; one with a goal(s). I just wanted to see how other Smith-lovers "accumulate" and if they have goals and, more importantly-what do they like more or best.

Quote:
Buy what YOU like. Variety is fine, I like that as well.
Thanks! I will! It seems like a few people have taken this OP as "Tell me what to collect". That's not what I meant. I'm honestly just interested in the way everyone else goes about it. What everyone's rules are, if they have any at all. I think that sharing the process is just as interesting as the end result (The guns). Call me kooky!

Quote:
The purpose for the guns I collect is to pass down to my children. Working on diversity of guns, so that they have a variety of firearms to shoot. Then it will be duplicity.
Much respect for that one, brother. I didn't have anyone to pass it down to me and (AFAIK LOL) I don't have anyone to pass it down to. Good on 'ya!

Quote:
Pretty much anything that goes bang.
My main problem is-if it shoots a projectile faster than 700fps...I want one!

@SW shooter, Denver Dick and 44wheelman- Yeah, that's more of what I was asking. What are your goals and why-type-of-stuff.

Thanks for all the replies guys! I really enjoy seeing everyone else's responses to getting bitten by the Smith-1-3 gen bug!

P.S. Dick, welcome home man!

Last edited by Chefjon; 05-07-2012 at 04:37 PM.