View Single Post

Old 05-07-2012, 08:58 PM

Liked 2,358 Times in 1,117 Posts

I just checked out KahrTalk.... LOL!!

Kind of funny how each group defends their favorite guns, even when they never held, fired or carried the competition.

I have BIL that swears by his XD! I even let him shoot my M&P's but his skull is so thick he doesn't see the superiority of the M&P.

I could see as soon as he picked up my M&P he frowned. Talk about being predisposed to hate something....

I also just watched another Hickock45 Shield review and he stumbles at the end saying he gets hate mail because he doesn't list the bad points of each gun he reviews... So he's holding the Shield saying "Let's see...... disadvantages..... bad points..... ummmm... well it has a limited cartridge capacity. And, uh, it's a 9mm and maybe you don't want a 9mm so that would be a disadvantage! Otherwise there is nothing at all wrong with this little gun."

I saw a comparison between the 9c and the Shield and that made me feel better for waiting until the Shield LE comes out. Meanwhile I can load just 8 rounds in my 9c and carry that and pretend it's a Shield.