View Single Post

Old 05-09-2012, 02:57 PM

Liked 168 Times in 96 Posts

Shipwreck, I suspect that if you, or anyone else on this forum for that matter, who are flaming people for their concern over this issue, owned an m&p with an external safety that could be manipulated and engaged accidentally without your knowledge, preventing you from firing the gun when you needed it to fire, it would indeed be a problem for you. I'm not looking to hear "oh I'd never own a pistol with an external safety" or anything along those lines.. I'm just trying to point out that if you can bump a firearm the wrong way and have it not fire when you need it to, it is absolutely an issue, plain and simple. I'm having a real hard time understanding if it's just the s&w kool aid that you guys are drinking or what.. but I don't care what brand of gun it is, if can be knocked out of battery like this, it's something that should be addressed.

Like I stated earlier, I have a mp9c that exhibits this behavior. Have I ever had it happen while unholstering or reholstering? No. Is it possible that it could happen when in the heat of the moment? Yes, it is without a doubt a possibility. If I'm trusting this tool with the life of myself and my loved ones, it would be in my best interest to ensure that it is going to go bang when I need it to go bang