View Single Post

Old 06-08-2012, 12:47 AM

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
Unhappy New M&P 9mm full size 4.25 barrel owner.

I just got my gun 2 weeks ago, I have about 150 rounds through it, I cleaned it before use, but I am having some problems,

1: I am having misfeeds, I will be shooting and then in the middle of the mag ill try to pull the trigger, and nothing, I rack it back and see the round in the chamber just loosey goosey in there and have to just dump it out and go back to shooting this happens on average about 1/50 rounds.. I asked the range master and he said i was probably limp wristing it.. could this be the cause..?

2: the casing from the rounds are hitting me in the face, top of the head, chest, cheek, one even burned my wife's chest.. I also asked about this and the girl at the range desk said yeah that's just how the M&P's eject... is this true..? I really want to like this gun but I am having issues with it.. Every one I talked to recamended this gun to me, and its less reliable than the Hipoint my brother in law has... grr. what do I do? is it me? is it the gun?

3: I noticed the visual round indicator was kind of off with 16 rounds, I reloaded it and it lined up with the holes fine.. is it possible I'm loading the mags wrong..? IE: the 16 round whole (16 rounds where in the mag) showed parts of 2 rounds, when I reloaded it, it showed a solid brass of one round..

please any advice would be of great help, thank you!