View Single Post

Old 06-19-2012, 10:12 AM

Liked 5,902 Times in 2,543 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dock49 View Post
Valid point Hapworth, this was my first post. After all, a person has to start somewhere when joining a forum and I thought this would be a good place to do it since all of you seemed to be well informed about holsters and firearms just like me, so I thought I would add my two cents including my personal experience with Alessi Holsters with a nod to KC who has made most of my holsters (see the posting by db showing one of KC's holsters).

Hapworth, I concede that I have not gone as far into the process as you did--I have only ordered three holsters and discussed how and when payment would be made--I have not actually received the holsters. I did note that I would keep the forum members posted on the rest of the story. Trust me, if it turns out good or bad, I will let the forum know. All I wanted to do was share my viewpoint and an experience with you and that is all it was--my personal experience/opinion. OK, second post--thanks and have a good day.

Respectfully and with Best Regards,

Dock49

PS By-the-way, I like the moniker Hapworth--any literary connection to J.D. Salinger?
Perfectly fair reply, and gentlemanly, too.

And yes, my handle references Salinger's last.