View Single Post

Old 06-27-2012, 02:10 AM
US Veteran

Liked 17,169 Times in 5,162 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeb21 View Post
I carry one, with one reload. Crime in my area is low. On the few occasions when I have had to investigate a strange event on my property then a handgun becomes my bug and a long gun becomes my primary. My hat is off to those civilians who can regularly carry two or more. I find carrying one gun difficult at times.
Ain't that the truth. And you don't hear people mention how much of a pain it is very much. But it is a pain isn't it?

I used to think that if a person didn't carry two or more guns they were just plain lazy and not serious.

That was a long time ago and now that I'm older and still have some brain cells left, I see where I was wrong.

I live in the Seattle metro area. It ain't a nice place. Any given day, I can be in downtown Seattle or up in the mountains and I feel that I need to carry some fire power.

I've been bit twice and assaulted twice. They weren't real serious incidents but couldn't have been.

One way or another, I'm going home at the end of the day. If someone steps over the imaginary line in the sand, they won't like the outcome.

But that's me. If I lived in Sleepy Hollow, maybe I wouldn't feel the need to carry more than one gun.

Actually, it's a shame that we have to carry guns in the first place.
The Following 3 Users Like Post: