View Single Post

Old 07-12-2012, 02:18 AM

Liked 366 Times in 193 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by mewisemajic View Post
I have no accuracy issues with my early manufacture fullsize M&P9 related with the pistol itself. Frankly, it is more accurate than I can shoot it. However, I've seen enough reports in enough places that I believe some fullsize M&P9s are having real accuracy issues.
Hopefully S&W will make everything right for everyone with a problem pistol. It certainly will be more difficult than shipping out a new striker. I would feel much better about purchasing another fs M&P9 if they took the problem head-on...

Nak, I hope they resolve your problem.
I sure hope so since I'm sending it back for another month wait according to the second CS/tech I called today. This one told me to put his name on the box so he can view it personally. I basically told him that I don't want to have the rear sight adjusted incorrectly like last time and have it sent back as a-okay. I also mentioned how another member sent their gun in and got a new barrel for the same issues, which he then replied that I just may need a new barrel.

I'm just glad someone over there is taking a little more personal hands-on approach to this. Everything about the M&P is perfect and if it even shot as good as my Shield, I wouldn't be posting a single thing about accuracy problems since I know it's not a target gun. I guess it's time to play the waiting game again and see how this is hopefully resolved.
The Following User Likes This Post: