View Single Post

Old 07-13-2012, 09:56 PM
Banned

Liked 381 Times in 216 Posts

A little nostalgia from nova printex. I bet you won't find these at the typical police collector shows...or wold you?

This has nothing to do with Detroit.....But shortly after this photo was taken, I thought I was going get to witness an actual caning. The guy in the hat tried to sell me some weed and his sister on a back alley in Nassau. So I snitched on him to the Bahamian police....Alas, it must take more to get a caning than dope peddling and pimping. The very polite policeman is carrying a piece of cane about 36 inches long with a metal band on one end. No gun, just the cane.

Remington 870? High Standard?

The gun that won the West (side). East side too! During efforts to suppress the "urban rebellion", cops didn't appreciate having to wear white helmets which drew fire to their noggins, hence the efforts at ghetto expedient camouflage pictured here.

Here we have a "come as you are" gun. Another interesting thing about these pictures: No name tags. Try to put down a riot now without name tags and audio and video 24/7.

Last edited by MaximumLawman; 07-13-2012 at 10:50 PM.
The Following 7 Users Like Post: