View Single Post

Old 07-15-2012, 09:40 PM

Liked 6,725 Times in 1,862 Posts
Thumbs up Lefty Made Me Famous....

Our esteemed holster maker Lefty Lewis from Bell Charter Oak Holsters has just added the "Sebago Kit Gun" field holster to his line-up.

Here's a few snapshots of this new design, and a shameless plug for my pal... The "Sebago Kit" can be found here... BCO FIELD AND SERVICE HOLSTERS (607) 783-2483 (scroll to the bottom of the page).

I should have taken these photos when the holster first arrived last week... it's already been in the field for a couple of days and has earned a few scratches... This is "Real World" leather and I will work it hard.

Not sure if Lefty intended this, but as an interesting aside, the new Sebago Kit holster not only works with a 2" Smith 34, but also my 2214!

Anyone who has a 2214 or 2213 knows how hard it is to find a good, rugged leather harness for these little guns....

All of Lefty's stuff is rugged and solidly built. I am looking forward to many seasons afield with my Smith .22's and Lefty's new "Sebago Kit Holster"...

You can find all of Lefty's stuff here.... BELL CHARTER OAK CUSTOM HOLSTERS (607) 783-2483

Thanks Amigo Lefty!

Drew
The Following 12 Users Like Post: