View Single Post

Old 07-19-2012, 09:31 AM

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Thanks to everybody who replied. I'm still curious if anybody has had this problem.

JeffWard~ The problem isn't the slide going home, it that it does not chamber a round when it does. I like the fact that the slide will go without pressing the slide release.

OKFC05~ I don't think my thumb is on the slide release but I guess I'll have somebody video me shooting a match and pay particular attention to that side of the gun to make sure. I've been shooting M&P's for a while and this gun is the only one that has had this problem. The slide release is very stiff (I don't intentionally use it....ever) but it is possible. The thought crossed my mind too that since these are standard 17rnd magazines with only 10rnds loaded the slide could be push the round down instead of forward.

catcus-jack~ I plan to if I can't get some other resolution. I just don't want to be without my gun for several weeks/months just to get the response that OKFC05 gave. Nothing sucks more then to send your gun off to a dealer/smith for weeks and get it back in the same condition it left in, with the response "gun is fine, operator is broken"....