View Single Post

Old 08-20-2012, 10:47 AM

Liked 15 Times in 12 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by waterfowlwidowmaker View Post
Does any one have any good ideas I could use for a wall gun rack for a man cave. I do alot of hunting. I don't want any of those like 5 gun racks. Somethin custom like maybe a slat board design or similar.
Unless you live on an estate with security that is sadly something that is no longer wise. Everybody seemed to have their guns in a nice looking cabinet of some kind when I was young. If they locked at all they were behind a sheet of regular glass with a light lock. It would take 2 seconds to get to them. At the time it seemed to keep unwanted hands off the guns. In those days if a couple high school kids broke into your house while you were at work and something bad happened with the gun they stole, they would be in a lot of trouble. I am afraid that these days unless you had your guns stored very securely you might be in as much trouble as and depending on where you live, maybe more than the "innocent child". These days IMHO its best to not only keep them under lock and key but hidden as well

RAL

Last edited by ral2ooo; 08-20-2012 at 08:57 PM.