View Single Post

Old 08-23-2012, 11:07 AM

Liked 15,520 Times in 6,804 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by V-35 View Post
The Worst tasting liquor that I ever tasted was...... 'All Of It'.

I drank a lot when I was in the Air Force because of peer pressure. It seemed to be a right of passage like hazing in college. Everybody seemed to want to brag about how drunk they got the night before.

My first taste of whisky was when I was 17 years old and I didn't like it then, and I don't like it now at age 71. I'm not too fond of beer either. I just never saw the point & still don't. I realize that lots of people think I am 'odd' because of that, but it has never influenced me to indulge. I don't know if I'm in the minority in this respect, but I seem to be on this forum. I still like to read the post here and pass no judgment on anyone who disagrees with my views.

I think that this is one of the most civil and informative sites on the web. I seldom post, but read it often. Lee has set the parameters so that this site is very civil and very informative. I LOVE THIS SITE!!!

Art
In College (and before) we drank ALL of It. Sort of a Wapatoolie punch only we dumped any and all types of booze and cut it with enough fruit drinks to kill the toxic taste.

My we got sick later