View Single Post

Old 08-25-2012, 09:37 PM

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Question Sightmark magnifier mount?

Hello, I'm new to the S&W forum but I've been snooping on here for quite a while, (lol read through every page and about half the posts) you guys all have great information!

Soo here's my turn to ask the question...

I bought my M&P 15T a couple months ago and have been adding various things to my new beloved EBR. Anyways I bought a sightmark ultrashot QD reflex sight and I love it! ( seen the Eotechs but just don't have enough for it at the moment). Today I was at gander MTN they had a sightmark 3x magnifier with STS mount. I got the whole package for 53$ yeah for that price I couldn't resist that..

I knew from research that the slide to side mount isnt too stable and I can verify that in fact it is NOT stable! Way too much play! Soo what I want to know is I don't mind spending a decent amount on a good Flip to side mount, is there any quality mounts that will fit a sightmark I mean it is just a regular 30mm...

**As far as the magnifier goes however it is a very nice piece of equipment, feels sturdy, clear, good to focus, only downside is u gotta get your eye pretty close, so I'm happy with my purchase esspecially for the price I just want a better mount cause their mount SUCKS!