View Single Post

Old 09-03-2012, 03:44 PM

Liked 3,585 Times in 797 Posts

I was going to recommend Softwalk...but they only make women's shoes.

p w miner and Drew make very good men's orthopedic shoes.

If you'r eon your feet, find good orthopedics. Drugstore inserts can only do so much. They are OK for short periods of time or to put in a pair of shoes you just don't want to let go. But I've tried inserts and they don't do a thing for me. If you have plantar fasciitis or arthritis in your feet, get shoes made for those conditions if possible.

Sneakers hurt my feet -- any brand, walking, running, crosstrainers, basketball...they all hurt worse than any pump ever did. So...if sneakers work for you, try a good pair. Just know that depending on the source of your foot discomfort...may be a bad move.

Yes, they are expensive, but cheaper than foot surgeries and no painful recovery.

I have Morton's neuromas in my feet as well as bone spurs....one has been there likely about 20 years judging by the size of it. My doctor is picky about what I put on my feet. There are days when I have to crawl especially in the mornings and evenings when the pain and popping/sliding of inner foot parts is at its worst...the right or wrong shoe makes a lot of difference. The brand that works for me or others might not be best for you. See a podiatrist for advice pertaining to your foot and what you are doing.

Last edited by captorquewrench; 09-03-2012 at 07:03 PM.