View Single Post

Old 09-03-2012, 04:07 PM

Liked 184 Times in 99 Posts

Now, because I love you all so much here, let me give you my professional take on a shoe for the other folks who need the little lift in the heel area for support. Because my 89 year old step father, { one of thee first Navy Seebeas ever! },needed the flat bottom Otomix sneakers, he gave me his brand new pair of GDEFY sneakers. This stands for GRAVITY DEFYER. These crazy sneakers literally have coil springs built into the heels, and let me tell you THEY WORK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

With my past broken back injury's, yes plural, these sneakers have changed my life for the better. They are extremely well made and comfortable as well. They are NO gimmick I assure you, as the first time you put them on, you never forget how the ground underneath you feels like it is moving. Then you realize, it's the springs under your heels working, I kid you not!!! I swear to you all, the feeling is incredible!!

So there you have it from a semi-pro athlete, both flat foot sneakers and raised heel with shock absorber sneakers.

{ I have nothing to do financially with either of the above mentioned company's } my honest thought and views on the sneakers mentioned, Frank