View Single Post

Old 09-05-2012, 06:19 PM

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Update:

My wifes bodyguard (serial # earlier in thread), has over 700 rds through it and still running OK. Have not shot any more euro ammo, only winchester and gold dot. Only malfunction so far is slide fail to lock back on two occasions, but that was probably finger placement.

I no longer carry my BG380 (serial # earlier in thread), it is backup nightstand gun, and could serve as a temporary carry gun (for me or wife) if my new carry gun ever fails. It now has the laser removed and the safety stays off. Anyway, I dry fired it maybe 50 pulls when i got it back, put a box of 50 winchester through it with no problems, and have maybe dry fired it another 100 times since then, and no problems yet. I still do like it as one of the better options for super compact 380 platform.

I went old school, and now pocket carry a LCR357 with XS sights and gold dot short barrel 357 ammo, I am very accurate and efficient with it and confident in my ability with it, and fully trust it's reliability. It has over 500 rounds, runs 100%. I have also really come to like the original point and click interface, the 1911 is now retired to the safe and bowling pin duty.