View Single Post

Old 09-25-2012, 04:52 PM
US Veteran

Liked 101 Times in 59 Posts

I grew up in MA. Love the state. I have all my relatives in MA. I moved to an NH border town in '86 so my wife could be closer to her work. Great place to raise my 2 daughters too. Just like MA was in the 60's when I grew up.Thank God!It is sad to see my home state reduced to this kind of foolishness. I thought about getting a CCP for MA. There is no way I'm paying MA $100 a year. No way. I live in the "Live Free or Die" state. Here my rights are unalienable. I went to the police station got an app., filled it out, wrote a check for $10 and 1.5 weeks later I had my permit. By law they had 2 weeks maxto accept or deny. NH is a "must issue" state provided I have no felonies, restraining orders or hospitalizations
for mental illness. I grew up with guns and you name it I shot it in the Army. I don't need any course except for the one I had at my club. If I CHOOSE to take one it will be my choice. BTW NH is an open carry state. You only need a permit for concealed carry. Give me a break. I am glad I left MA. BTW NH was voted the #1 place in the country to live. So follow MA rules and grovel or "Live Free or Die". Your choice. Yiogo