View Single Post

Old 10-11-2012, 09:59 PM

Liked 500 Times in 151 Posts
Default Reduced Again Grips Ahrends & Hogue, Browning 720 knife, S&W survival knifeTC grips

Folks

Folks

I have the following grips for sale. First picture, Top is a set of Hogues combat grips for N frame round butt. These are used and have a couple of impressions in the wood. These are a one piece design and come with the threaded bracket for the screw to hold them on. The screw is in the bottom of the grips. $40 shipped priority

SPF On the left side is a set of J frame Diamonds but it has a repaired chip on the right panel. The chip would probably be covered with a grip adapter. I tried to show the problem in one of the pictures. $20 shipped.SPF

SPF Next is another set of Ahrends, I had these listed earlier and they were returned as they are not Square butt grips, but Round Butt to Square butt for the K frame. Very nice wood and excellent condition. $35 shipped priority.SPF

SOLD Last in the picture is a set of OEM S&W Square butt N frame combats. These are were on a pistol I purchased and I want to put original grips on the gun. These are also excellent condition SOLD shipped priority

Next picture are two sets of OEM TC grips for the contender. One is the finger groove and the other is an early set of checkered with a silver colored grip cap. The finger groove has a black plastic grip cap. Either set is $25 shipped.

SPF Also in this picture is two sets of Colt official police grips, one OEM with no medallions and a set of plastic imitation ivory. Both sets one money $20 shipped.SPF

Also in this picture is a NIB made in Japan Browning model 720 fixed blade knife. Box contains paperwork and knife has never been carried or used. One recently sold on Ebay for $116 with no box. I want $95

SOLD Old Browning Belgium Baby 25 box, last picture. Blue velvet lined and top is hinged. Some tape on corners, but otherwise very good condition. SOLD shipped

ADDED. S&W 1970's survival knife Blackie Collins design with oem sheath, no box. Knife is new, never sharpened. Email for pictures. $150 shipped

First I'll take it here trumps all and for each additional one purchased you take off $5.

Thanks

Kelly

Last edited by browningcollector; 11-17-2012 at 10:25 PM. Reason: K frame targets sold, j frame sold, colt grips sold, n frame sb combats sold