View Single Post

Old 11-26-2012, 10:42 AM

Liked 2,270 Times in 1,273 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaPes View Post
Why oh why did you have to go and endorse an aftermarket trigger pack!

I've just got my combat trigger job skills just right. It feels good to me, but now I'm wondering how good a real good trigger is.

Isn't the CMC trigger a complete drop in trigger unit, similar to a Timney? Great... just great... now I'm Binging up "Rock River 2 Stage" and "Geissele SSA".
John I am sorry, it was an eye opening experience. I do have the trigger to compare and a spare S&W trigger to play with. Take up is easy and short, trigger release is just as easy. I try to use my best skills to match the shots between the two rifles. calming my motion, controlling my breathing, trying to pull the trigger back without pulling the rifle to the right. I can do it but it is just a lot harder. After looking at my targets, I dont know if it is the rifle shooting just a little bit right or my finger pulling on the trigger causing my groups to be just a tad bit right. might have been the wind also but @ 100 yards wind effect should have been negligible. The CMC doesnt look to be a self contained unit like the timney but it does have little "c" clips on the end of the trigger pins