View Single Post

Old 11-26-2012, 11:21 AM
US Veteran

Liked 552 Times in 253 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by oneyeopn View Post
John I am sorry, it was an eye opening experience. I do have the trigger to compare and a spare S&W trigger to play with. Take up is easy and short, trigger release is just as easy. I try to use my best skills to match the shots between the two rifles. calming my motion, controlling my breathing, trying to pull the trigger back without pulling the rifle to the right. I can do it but it is just a lot harder. After looking at my targets, I dont know if it is the rifle shooting just a little bit right or my finger pulling on the trigger causing my groups to be just a tad bit right. might have been the wind also but @ 100 yards wind effect should have been negligible. The CMC doesnt look to be a self contained unit like the timney but it does have little "c" clips on the end of the trigger pins
The CMC is a drop in trigger...took just a minute to install it...and what a difference between the stock trigger. I wish they would just put in a great trigger in all the AR's like most of my bolt actions are.....kinda spoils you for standard triggers anymore. paid $200 for the trigger and I think you can find it on line for a little less but...its worth every penny.
The Following User Likes This Post: