View Single Post

Old 12-03-2012, 10:19 PM

Liked 1,431 Times in 655 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBigC1234 View Post
I believe I got the same barrel as you from the same dealer. I fired 100 rds of 9mm and 100 of .40 through my .40 shield the other day all went flawlessly. Pretty good price too!

I inspected and dry fired a million times to make sure everything functioned properly after firing a couple rounds I knew it was fine and went on my way. I did not and do not foresee any problems with this 9mm barrel in my .40 Shield.

Also from the looks of it these are S&W factory barrel's. I can not see anything different between the one I purchased after and the one that came with my gun.
I believe you are correct on that one. After having shot my original .40 with my original 9mm barrel and mag, I dont see anyone ever having any problems with the conversion. I've been shooting mine without problems.

Now i plan on putting this one through its paces and see if it holds up, as has my factory stuff. These appear to be factory barrels, IMO and definitely these are factory extended mags.

I wouldnt have wasted my time nor money if i didnt already know for sure all of this will work. You guys have seen my videos, u know i've been shooting my original 9mm through my .40 for awhile now. So i'm sure the weapons will function perfectly.........The question is will THIS barrel hold up and continue to perform as has my factory 9mm barrel. That is what i intend to find out and will find out over the next few weeks.

Yes ^^^^^ Thats the place we ordered from.
The Following User Likes This Post: