View Single Post

Old 12-16-2012, 12:00 PM

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobsTV View Post
Problem is, if you want something small and in the power range as the BG380, they all seem to be lacking something. While the BG380 trigger is not liked, it is still better than most triggers in the small and light pistol group. I went with a Shield 40 for excellent trigger in a pocket carry package, but still a huge gun in comparison to the BG380. Unfortunately, it's all about compromise, and the Shield wins this one hands down.

My finger and hand is sore after 2 magazines in the BG380, just doesn't fit right, yet the wife can shoot 50 rounds without problem. It's her gun now. No problems with the Shield shooting all day long. Even shooting 40 rounds through my S&W 500 is more enjoyable to me than using the BG380.
I agree completely and thanks for your reply. After I shoot two mags I want to put the gun away.I have the Shield 9mm and it truly is a wonderful gun. I am paranoid and maybe I shouldn't be. I want to carry and have no fear of concealment issues (print etc.) and I just haven't found a way to carry the Shield comfortably. It is a little big for the pocket and IWB is tough because I tuck my shirt in and living in SE Florida I wear very light clothing. I'd carry the Shield all the time if I could find a way to do it comfortably and not worry about being singled out because someone figured it out. Any suggestions I'd be very glad to hear them!