View Single Post

Old 12-19-2012, 07:48 PM

Liked 34 Times in 12 Posts
Default WTS: Model 25 No Dash, 17-4, 581 No Dash (All Withdrawn)

Streamlining my Smith collection so I have a few interesting ones to move that just dont fit where I am going. I am located in Las Vegas, NV.

Model 25 no dash .45.acp 6.5" barrel.

According to the book this was made in the early 60's. Factory adjustable sights. No box and comes with the Ahrends Cocobolo grips pictured. The blue is not perfect but there are no big issues just the small light scratches from being around the last fifty years or so. Action is tight with good lock up. I have shot four or five cylinders through it and its a tack driver like most of these old .45's. I never got around to buying moon clips for it so it doesn't come with any. Price is $800

Model 17-4 .22 LR 8 3/8" BBL
A great Model 17 with the long tube. Finish is very good with the exception of a spot on the left side of the muzzle shown below. It is actually not near as bad as it looks in the close up shot and the price on the gun reflects the finish flaw. No box on this and comes with the Smith Target grips that were on the gun when I bought it. Everything is tight and this thing shoots like a rifle. Price is $550

Model 581 no dash 4" BBL

This is the only 581 I have come across and has some honest wear on it. This is a shooter gun that has seen some use over the years. Its not beat up and the action is still solid. Shoots great and is a great working gun. No box and comes with the Pachmayr Grippers pictured. $350

All prices are firm. Payment via discreet paypal or USPS money order. Buyer pays $35 shipping. If its more than that I will cover it.
Edit: Your FFL must accept shipments from a private seller.
Edit: Removed trade info. Only interested in cash sale at this time.

If you have any questions or trade offers please PM or post them here. Thanks for looking.

Last edited by JCIN; 12-20-2012 at 06:33 PM.
The Following User Likes This Post: