View Single Post

Old 01-02-2013, 12:21 AM

Liked 110 Times in 70 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColbyBruce View Post
I am happy for all of you who posted FANTASTIC results from the Ruger 10/22, seriously. It was such advice from other people that convinced me I needed one. And then the second one, as I figured the first was just a lemon. It was, as was the second one. I gave $45.00 for the third one, which was well used; it was no better. I pulled the Weaver K3 scope off it and sold it for $35.00 to the brother of the guy who bought my fourth and final 10/22, the HB target model. I will not buy another Ruger rifle. Out of twenty, I have had THREE that would shoot well enough to want to keep them. And I did, for several years. Gone now.

I will say this, two of them, a #1 .22 Hornet and a #77 .25/06, had factory wood that rivaled some Cooper's I have seen.
if you dont play the lottery you seriously need to go and do that right now. Also, you could possibly be walking along the beach one day see a yellow ant, get attacked by a shark, pick up a winning lottery ticket, get hit by 7 bolts of lightning and become a professional athlete at the same time. Thats how rare what you are saying is. Hate that you have had bad luck with 10/22's, there are lemons out there, but 4 in a row?