View Single Post

Old 01-15-2013, 10:55 AM
US Veteran

Liked 1,599 Times in 993 Posts
Talking

I do like the 3 point sling (for the same reason as glen_farmer),but JaPes also has a VERY valid point about the "boys". They can end up taking a beating if you aren't careful. I use mine more as a two point for regular carry,but the single is handy for two gun shooting.

Myself,I like these cases. Plenty of room for about everything you need and VERY well padded for protection. I have four of them. I don't like putting more than one rifle in a case (you "could" put two in,there is a devider),but all my rifles have scopes.

I don't recommend storing your rifle in any case. It can be a problem with moisture and can cause a rust issue.

ModGear Ultimate Carbine Case Black 36x12x4" Outside Pockets for Weapons Ammo Magazines and other Gear

Manufacturer: Condor Outdoor Products, Inc. MOLLE206 (I have the black ones) They also come in different colors.

Rifle case and range bag all in one! Filled with features and plenty of pockets to carry your weapons, ammo, magazines, and other gear in one easy to carry case.

The heavy duty zippered main compartment is 36” long and features two hook and loop straps to secure any rifle, heavy 3/4” padding and padded corner pockets to protect your muzzle and or stock.

The front zippered pocket is 26" x 11” with two padded 12” x 10” internal padded pockets perfect for pistols, optics or other accessories.

The front of the bag features 4 rows by 9 columns of PALS webbing allowing for the attachment of any MOLLE compatible holsters, pouches and other accessories, as well as the three included pouches.

Includes one large 8” x 8” x 2.5” utility pouch that will hold up to six 30rd M16 or AR15 magazines. The pouch features a flap closure with hook & loop, and two side-release buckles as well as a front 3" x 2" loop material panel for ID badge, nametapes or morale patches. It has three MOLLE compatible attachment straps and requires 4 rows by three columns of PALS webbing.

Includes two medium 9” x 6” x 2.5” utility pouches that feature a flap closure with hook & loop backed up by a side release buckle. They have two MOLLE compatible attachment straps and require 4 rows by two columns of PALS webbing each.

The shoulder strap is fully adjustable and removable and features a removable pad. The bag has separate options for carrying using the shoulder straps or the padded wrap around handles.

Measures 36" x 12" x 4". You can also find it in 42" x 12" x 4".
The Following User Likes This Post: