View Single Post

Old 02-22-2013, 11:47 PM
SWCA Member

Liked 2,458 Times in 876 Posts
Default N frame IWB

I have carried N frames since the mid 70's daily....either as a duty weapon or as a concealed off duty gun..I am fond of big guns that shoot big bullets.....I am retired and still my EDC is usually an N frame. I carry a M-29 4" or a M-58 4" or a LH 24 3" IWB in a CABO ( carry a big one) holster.....I just checked their site b-4 this post and they may be out of business now.
I also use a 38 year old Smith & Wesson IWB clip holster that I "stretched" years ago by soaking it in water and putting a 3/4" drive deep well socket in it that corresponded with the diameter of the N frame.....if I go OWB I use the Galco street combat.....I have also used the Simply rugged with the belt loops....They all work and if I dress for the gun you will never know I am armed. I prefer the gun to ride so that the heel of the butt touches the inside of my elbow when my arm hangs naturally....I have seen some N frame kydex rigs on some other forums that were IWB's but don't know who they were made by. I have Hogue synthetic finger groove grips on my sq butt N's. I have big hands and cannot tolerate the gun shifting in recoil during rapid DA.

Last edited by loc n load; 02-23-2013 at 10:35 PM.