View Single Post

Old 02-24-2013, 09:24 AM
US Veteran

Liked 11 Times in 4 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by dla View Post
No you don't. You don't want to waste your $ on a toy that will get you laughed at by experienced shooters. What you really want to do is buy a real firearm instead.
wow, how did I miss this? Who knew that complimenting the OP for a firearm review would lead to this from ol' Sam Colt here.

While I appreciate your concern that I may be laughed at by experienced shooters and your advice to "buy a real firearm instead," I must say that the afore-mentioned concern and advice is not needed.

I spent 26 years as a Navy Corpsman with three FMF tours. I spent more time with the Marines than most Marines ever do, and along the way earned the Expert Rifle and Expert Pistol medals. Add to that operational experience in the use of military weapons and lots of trigger time with the numerous types and calibers of my personal firearms, I am considered an "experienced shooter" and never remember being laughed at while at the range.

Again, thanks for the concern, but don't waste your time worrying about me, ever.
The Following 3 Users Like Post: