View Single Post

Old 02-27-2013, 06:08 PM
US Veteran

Liked 238 Times in 68 Posts

I never saw a weapon, and knew I had the upper hand, but I did not know who this guy was or what he wanted or if he was wanted. When I told him he needed to leave, he told me he was a ten year Marine vet and had seven years mixed martial arts training. That's when I put the gun down and asked him to go outside and finish the conversation, he said, you mean hand to hand, I said it didn't matter, he could walk out the front door or be carried out the back. My brother in the mean time had called the land owner who called the sheriff. They arrested the guy on felony home invasion. I told the sheriff that I had thought about shooting the guy but never saw a weapon. She told me he was lucky I didn't shoot him because most folks around here would have. I thought it was cool that I heard her tell him that if he came back, that, that man will kill you. The Sheriff came by later and told us the guy was from California and had a long wrap sheet, they think he may go down for a long time. I am still glad I did not shoot this guy, it would have ruined the next morning hunt.
The Following 3 Users Like Post: